Svchost.exe (netsvcs) is a Windows process that works within a large group and performs with the Window’s Operating System which is specifically included in the process to benefit the overall performance of the system. But, we are going to explain the process in detail later in the article.
In this digital world where everything is moving faster then, how can you expect your computer to work slow? It is unbearable, right? We hate if the computer takes time to respond to our actions and the error Svchost.exe (netsvcs) occur when you have a high CPU memory usage.
Svchost.exe – (netsvcs) High CPU Memory Usage – What is it & How to Fix it?
Try it out: Video Scheduler Internal Error
If you are a user of Windows computer and you get to experience the problem of the slow operating system then, you are likely to face Svchost.exe (netsvcs) Error. As a matter of fact, that error master generally publishes the writings which talk about specific errors and we provide guidance to fix them.
So to say, Svchost.exe (netsvcs) is not exactly an error message but sometimes it happens that you install some application for good but sometimes these applications create a lot of turbulence in the system and eat a large amount of CPU Memory Usage.
About: Svchost.exe (netsvcs)
To understand this error one should have a good understanding of CPU and if we talk about netsvcs then, it is Windows process which is a part of Window’s operating system which is intentionally added for the overall benefit of the system.
Although, this process is designed to benefit your system in lot many ways and it is also observed that many times such process begin to consume a large amount of RAM space on your CPU and as we know that CPU is considered as the mother of the computer where almost all the files get stored and if the Svchost.exe (netsvcs) will take the major part of the space then eventually your computer will fail to perform efficiently.
CPU High Memory Usage – Negative Effects
Yes, it is true that Svchost exe (netsvcs) consumes a lot of memory space and it is also true in the respect that most of the updated computer’s memory has quite larger space but if you are a user of low memory space computers then, you are likely to face this problem on your system.
This process proved to be harmful in many ways not only because it consumes a lot of memory storage but it should also be noticed that it slows down your computer and it really gets tiresome when you just can’t reach where you want to reach and the sole reason affects the operational as well as the functional mechanism.
Due to Svchost.exe netsvcs, there are many software versions that are severely affected. It seems that Windows Operating systems are affected but Windows 7 is one software which is commonly affected by the problem.
It is also mandatory to know for the users of Windows 8 and Windows 10 that this software is also not free from this problem. It can affect them anytime and it is wise to take the precautions before something unfavorable happens.
How to Fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs)?
Now that you have explored the negative effects of Svchost.exe (netsvcs)and it is the right time to know the possible solutions which will help you fix them. In this section, we will look at the different methods that you can use to minimize the RAM space.
Method 1: Delete Event Viewer Logs
- The first step in the process is to press the “Windows + R” keys from your keyboard.
- A small Command prompt will appear where you have to type eventvwr.msc in the space provided and then click the “OK” button.
- From a new window, you need to click on the “Windows Logs” and then right-click on the folders and then tap on “Clear Log” option.
- You need to repeat the same process where you need to select Application > Security > Setup > System > Forwarded Events.
- You will see that all the ever viewer logs are cleared.
Method 2: Install all the Windows Updates
- Firstly, you need to open the Windows Update.
- After that, you need to check the available updates if any.
- Then you need to list down all the available Windows Updates.
- Then you need to download and install all the updates on your computer.
Once you upload all the updates on your system then all the problems that you were facing earlier will get disappeared.
Method 3: Scanning the Viruses
If any sort of anti-virus or malware software is available on your system then under this solution you need to scan your computer that will help you detect all the viruses that are present in your system and also you will get to understand what is consuming your memory space.
Method 4: Disabling the Services
Follow the steps carefully to disable the services that create the Svchost.exe netsvcs high CPU storage problem.
To Stop the Services:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del Keys then a Task Manager window will get open.
- Select the “Processes” tab and then check the option “Show processes from all users”.
- You need to right-click on the exe process and then click on Go to Services.
- Now you will get to see the devices that are running on your computer.
- It is advised that you must temporarily stop the services and to do that you are required to choose the services and right-click on it.
- Select the “Stop Service” option.
- And whenever you feel like start the service, you need to repeat the same process and in the end, select the “Start Service” option.
To Disable the Services:
- Press “Windows + R” keys.
- In the run command, type “services.msc”.
- In Services management window, right-click on the “properties”.
- Select the Startup type and Disable it.
- Lastly, press the OK button.
- Restart your computer.
Try it Out:
- WOW Error 132 Fatal Exception
- Reddit Error: 503, 405, 403, and 504
We hope that with the help of this article you have learned to fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs) Error that consumes a High CPU Memory Storage. We would like to hear your experience while fixing the error which you can mention in the comments section below.
- 1 Svchost.exe – (netsvcs) High CPU Memory Usage – What is it & How to Fix it?
- 1.1 About: Svchost.exe (netsvcs)
- 1.2 CPU High Memory Usage – Negative Effects
- 1.3 Affected Softwares
- 1.4 How to Fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs)?
- 1.5 To Stop the Services:
- 1.6 To Disable the Services: