The Video Scheduler Internal Error appears when you install any new hardware or software on your Windows 10 and which creates a lot of trouble between the drivers and the system.
We all are familiar with the term called “Blue screen of Death” and it is one of the common errors faced by the Windows 10 Users that drag the patience level to zero. You must not be surprised if you have got this error because you will get to learn about the major causes as well as the methods of fixation.
Video Scheduler Internal Error – Fix Windows 10
Try It Out: YouTube An Error Occurred
Video Scheduler internal error is one common error that occurs on Windows 10. The major cause of this error happens because of the graphics cards and creates driver issues and the error code that appears 0x00000119.
In this article, you will get to learn all ins and outs about the video scheduler internal error that you occasionally face on your Windows 10 and in such cases, your PC gets completely frozen and display crashes and because of which you get restricted to access any program on your computer.
Why Does The Error Occur?
As we have already discussed above that the major cause of this error is the new software or hardware that install on your Windows 10 and due to the new programs the problem of video scheduler internal error arise.
The error can occur when you are in the process of installing the new software on your Windows 10 or it possibly will arise after you have completely installed it on your system.
You must be having a question in your mind that what happens when this error occurs on your system. so to simply put into words, when the error occurs on your system your Windows 10 systems will get automatically shut down and then restart on its own.
Major Causes Of Video Scheduler Internal Error
As we have already discussed the how the error works on your system. now, it will be quite intelligent of us when we look at the major causes that encourage this error to appear on your system.
One of the most common causes of this error is corrupted graphics drivers. So what happens is when you install such incompatible and outdated graphics your system fails to correspond with that and then the error occurs.
The second reason can be the virus and malware infection on your system. so when you open certain programs which have a specific amount of virus which could hardly recognize then it infects the whole of your system.
Third, when you have corrupted Windows system files on your system and then the error is likely to appear on your system.
How To Fix The Error?
Like all the errors video scheduler internal error has many other alternative solutions which will help you to fix the error if one method does not work then you can switch to another to remove the error completely.
With the help this tutorial where you will get all the possible methods of different fixes which will help you to cure this error from your Windows 10. You are being suggested that take one step at a time and carefully follow all the instructions which we are going to publish under each method.
Method 1: Check System file and Drive Corruption
As we know that corrupted system files are the major reasons for the video scheduler internal error. Now we must check the following process to correct it. Follow the step by step guide and remove the error permanently.
- The first step in the process is to press the “Windows” key from your keyboard and in the search bar type “cmd”.
- Then a command prompt window will get appear and there you need to select “Run as Administrator” option.
- After that, you need to select the “yes” option from user account control window.
- Then in the command section, you need to type chkdsk/f/r and then press the Enter key.
- Then a question will appear where you need to press Y on your keyboard.
- Restart your computer
- Once the system gets started, you need to press the “Windows” key and then again type cmd.
- Select the command prompt option and then click on the “Run as administrator”.
- You need to type sfc/scannow and then press the Enter key.
- You need to wait for sometime till the faulty files are detected.
- You will see that the error has gone.
Method 2: Update your System
It happens when your system is not fully updated or you are using the old version that does not support many programs then you are likely to face the error on your system. follow the instructions carefully to update your old fashioned Windows system.
- Firstly, you need to press “Windows + I” keys and from a new window select the “update and Security” option.
- Then you need to click on the “Check for updates” option.
- Wait for a few minutes till the windows get updated.
Now see if the video scheduler internal error is still there. If the problem persisted you must switch to another method.
Method 3: Reinstall faulty drivers
It is a matter of fact that the faulty drivers can be the major issue of video scheduler internal error and to fix the error you need to follow the instructions.
- The first thing you need to do is to download and install the Driver Easy on your system.
- Then the Run the Driver Easy and then click the Scan Now button.
- Driver easy will scan the computer and find out all the problems that you have.
- Then select the Update button.
Once the Driver Easy gets uploaded you will get to see all the files that are creating problems.
Try It Out:
We hope that you have learned to fix the Video Scheduler Internal Error from the Windows 10. We have covered all the aspects of the error and if any query arises please feel free to express yourself in the comments section below.