Whea_Uncorrectable_Error – While your PC ran into some problems. You were doing something important in your Windows Laptop, PC or computer or whatever and you were doing something important. Completing your task or just having fun with the Windows PC and watching any movie or listening to music or checking Facebook and all the important information or something that you like to do like editing, video editing or photo editing or some technical work.
Also Check: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
All this is fine and suddenly! You see this error on your great Windows Laptop or Desktop and all the related information that you get while you are working and boom there some error in your Windows Operating system and you cannot go further and just stuck and cannot complete that task.We will talking about a big error in Windows called as Whea_Uncorrectable_Error and we will tell you all about it.
We will be telling you all the information related to like how to fix the Whea_Uncorrectable_Error and what is it and where does this come from and how save yourself from this error.If you are by chance experiencing or facing the error and then you want to learn and what are the major ways to fix this and ways to tackle this irritating error.
The Whea_Uncorrectable_Error also called as the error under the Windows coding system for error is and displayed under 0x0000124 and the main terms. This error is also called as the main and one of the Windows error and out of major and many errors that Windows Face.
The Whea_Uncorrectable_Error is also called as Blue Screen of Death or in short BSOD or the main error that the Windows Operating System face. Before you get the idea that Oh My God! And how can I solve this error and get scared then you need to handle this with peace. This error is not as dangerous as you think.
The BSOD or Blue Screen of Death can come in many different types of errors for Windows 10 or 7 or 8 or 8.1.
When Whea_Uncorrectable_Error occurs?
This Error can start at the main screen or at the staring screen of Windows. This error basically occurs at the login screen of the computer. People when logging into windows gets the error and then the Windows restarts and the error is gone and the user thinks that the error is corrected automatically by the Windows Operating system.
But this is false, actually once the “Whea_Uncorrectable_Error” occurs then it can occur again and again. You may be in the middle of something and this error occurs and generally it occurs in the middle of you working on windows.
If the BSOD error has come once and the computer restarts automatically and you thought the error is corrected automatically. This is not the case and you need to fix this error manually. Never ignore this error.
Main cause of BSOD or Blue Screen of Death Error?
The possibilities are many for occurring of BSOD error in Windows OS and all the errors related to Blue Screen of Death cannot be diagnosed but here are the main ones that cause this issue:
- Hardware Damaged:
This is the most common one and if the hardware is damaged or the memory has some issues.
- Conflicts with Drivers
I am talking here about the system software’s that somehow become misconfigured or outdated and this causes conflicts in Operating system and BIOS. It can also happen if you install the wrong driver or downgrade or upgrade the driver incorrectly.
- System Files and Registry Corrupt
Wrong registry key can be a major reason for BSOD or the some system files or the registry that is missing.
How to Fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error/BSOD:
This is the most important part of the article and we all are here for this part. Actually you can correct the “Uncorrectable” error and here is the guide for doing it. You will see that these solutions are for different methods for finding the solutions. Try this:
- Disable Overclocking From Operating System
This is the simplest way and most common. Just disable the overclocking from the Operating System. You need overclocking when you want to do heavy tasks like playing games or editing or any other technical software that needs excessive resources and this can produce heat in your hardware. Therefore use these simple steps to disable overclocking:
- Open Start Menu. Go to settings
- Go Update and Security.
- Go to recover Tab.
- Click Advanced Startup, your computer will restart.
- On Start-up go to troubleshoot > Advanced options > Trouble Shoot > UEFI Firmware
- Restart your PC
- After restarting the BIOS will open directly.
- Next go to Advanced option
- Check for Performance and scroll down to Overclocking.
- Disable that option if enabled.
- Save changes by pressing the F10 and restart.
This will correct the error if not we have other ways.
- Driver Check
Check for the System drivers and if you installed some of them recently check them whether they are compatible. For that follow these steps:
- Press Windows+C and open Charms Bar
- Type “device manager” and search
- Now check for the different drivers installed on your system. Scroll all the driver list to see that. You will see the error there, if any
- Now update the drivers with the latest version with the options provided.
- Hardware Issue Check
- To perform that open your PC in Safe Mode.
- For that when Pc starts press F8 or combination of Shift+F8 according to the option that is shown.
- Recovery Mode will start.
- In that select Safe Mode and follow further instructions.
After you are in Safe Mode, check for Hardware problems. Here is how to check that:
- Open Start Screen and type “Chkdsk” and search.
- Let the program run and monitor it. You don’t need anything and just monitor it.
- While checking the option if you see any abruptions or stops it means there is some issue in your Hard Disk and that hardware is not working properly.
It’s just a diagnosis as you cannot change anything or do anything but you know what the root of the problem is.
- Windows Memory Diagnostics
The last issue that you can check and if it doesn’t find any issue then you know maybe your Hard Drive is having some problem.
To check for the hardware and what is the main issue with these steps you can actually find what is the root cause of the problem. For that follow these steps:
- Go to Start Screen or Start and type or search for “Windows Memory Diagnostics”. Then click on the option as it appears.
- Then run the program and check for the errors. When you get any stops or hiccups then you know what the issue is.
Today we have learnt about the Whea_Uncorrectable_Error and we check what the error is actually and how to fix it if you are scared from this error and all the steps that is necessary for the main issues and all the related issue.
If you have any suggestions then you can give your feedback in the comment box below this article.